Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooollllllllllll

that was so funny!!!!!!!make anoter 1 plz!

Du Hast + Rodents Du Hast + Rodents

ummmmmmmmmm

im giving u a 5 because it is at a weding not a army of bunnys! but the song is good

Runesuck Runesuck

XDXDXDXDXD :'}

omfg that funny i like wat is in chat box on runescape 4 thouse who cant read well it says
Fart
Omg im gana puke
This gas is so bad its blowing my mind
Blowing a hole in my pants 2

then

Fart
Stop bitting on my style
Chomp chomp
Im gana hunt u down irl

tnks 4 making these videos they are the highlight of my day!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hey, I do what I can. I like layering jokes in ways that only a few will notice, it's fun. So much to discover. Well, it's not super layered really, but I hide jokes in places at times. Or something. Thanks for watchin' em all and reviewing them all.

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

...

ok not best of all but still funny its awsome the mentions of runescape because i hate it 2 it borign

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yep, not the best, but eh. Everyone starts somewhere. Thanks for watchin' and whatnot!

Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

yes i am the cookie kid

ive watched almost all of ur videos "fuck damn shit!" this is the best 1 sofar "my thery was true spike can fly! fly dog fly!!!" all this is so funny!"dogs like to b peteded""ya runscape likes 2 b playeded""i forgot wats here""play with ur self"no""i win!"
"look the tv is making spike frrek! meow... meow" "moo" "meow" "cataus!" keep up the great work!!!!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hi cookie kid. Glad you enjoyed it and decided to quote it all spontaneously while reviewing. lol. Good fun. Thanks for the review!

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Well u will never get me out of this tub

OMFG that is so funny!!!! could u email me a copy of the dream song superlink99@gmail.com tnxs!!!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Actually, I submitted it to the audio portal not too long ago. Just go to my profile, it should be under my audio submissions as "Rob's dream" or something. Also, a link to it to the left of this cartoon. Two ways to get it. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! TOINX.

Pop a Cap! Pop a Cap!

XDXDXD%uF8FF

lol srry i read subtitles rong on half beard... does he really jay jew jon or jew bob any way reall good videos keepup the goo work

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, it's sort of his thing. He enjoys it. Thanks for the comment!

Half Beard Half Beard

i wnat my cokie!!!!!!!

u said gusse what happens next and i thought "hmmm maby idk his half beard" i was righ so i want my cokkie.... any way really funny but i like rune suk because i used 2 b a fan of runescape... keep up the good work

Bobert-Rob responds:

Wonder why you'd guess that? I mean, it's not like that's the title of the cartoon or anything. Anyway, yes, cookie. *gives* There ya go. But I think the part you're refering to is guessing where the song Rob was vocalizing is from, which is something else entirely. Completely different. In any case, thanks for the review!

Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

woooooooow

man make another make another bes series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

LoZ: Hope's End LoZ: Hope's End

????

i got really confused i had to stop after link killed himself i almost puked